Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Geothermal heat pumps may also be known as geoexchange or Earth energy, and can rack up the savings on an energy bill. Tough and durable, the geothermal heating and cooling units are expected to last at 25 years for indoor usage, with a projected life of 50 years for the outdoor ground loops.
Geothermic energy is no stranger to mankind, as the concept of extracting thermal heat can be traced back to the early era of civilization. Partial underground heating comes from the Earth's molten core, pushing upward towards the surface, and some of the in-ground heat is captured in the opposite direction by the sun's radiation that can penetrate just below the ground line. At a certain level, the underground areas will retain their heat and are a prime resource for eco-friendly heating.
Beyond the cost efficient supply of energy for residential use, the geothermal concept is widely used for community benefit in places like Iceland, where government geothermal construction is used to melt to the snow. In addition, Klammath Falls Oregon and Boise, Idaho have put their geothermic technologies to good use with grand scale systems to heat entire buildings and certain sections of towns.
The geothermal heat pump industry has enjoyed a steady financial growth in a world where people make responsible and thought provoking eco friendly choices in life. When selecting your geothermal heat pump, be sure to look for the Energy Star logo, or if your manufacturer does not use the symbol, you may be ensured a high-efficiency unit with a 13 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) or a 2.8 coefficient of performance, (COP).
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, cost efficient heating systems are rising in demand, with more than 50,000 geothermal heating pumps installed across the nation every year. Consumer awareness and competitive manufacturing have enjoyed a steady climb to educate the public on the benefits of geothermal heating pumps and bring the cost down to meet most budgets.
A geothermal heating unit does cost a bit more than a traditional system, but in most cases, the long-term benefits outweigh the up-front expense. Depending on the size, efficiency and cost of the geothermal heating unit you intend to purchase, most satisfied customers report a break even point on the purchase price as early as the first three to five years of operation. So if you are in a property and plan to stay a while, the geothermal heating solution can save you big bucks on your energy bills for a considerable amount of time and make a positive step in the right direction for green living.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Kalau Anda ingin HASIL yang BEDA, lakukan dengan CARA yang BEDA.
Lewat bisnis yang sederhana ini, RAIH SEGERA PASIF INCOME, JUTAAN RUPIAH…. !
HANYA DARI BISNIS YANG SEDERHANA…!
DIJAMIN, Anda pasti SUKSES.
Ratusan orang sudah mendapatkannya. ANDA GIMANA?
Merupakan sebuah perusahaan dengan omset puluhan Milyar yg bergerak di bidang Enterpreuneur dan keagenanan pulsa.
Sudah terbukti mencetak membernya menjadi milyader dan jutawan ingin mengajak anda untuk menjalankan bisnis dahsyat dg income Luar biasa, Nikmati Pulsa gratis, Asuransi senilai 10 juta, dan komisi Jutaan rupiah setiap minggunya! Serta dengan kartu member tersebut bisa mendapatkan diskon di lebih dari 5000 merchant, bisnis tersebut bisa dijalankan semua kalangan karena sistemnya mudah, ajak minimal 2 teman itu sdh cukup jadi modal untuk sukses di bisnis ini.
Sangat banyak yang berhasil di bisnis ini mulai dari kalangan bawah sampai kalangan atas. Aa Gym dan tokoh-tokoh penting juga member di bisnis ini. Jangan sampai ketinggalan. Simak kesaksian mereka.
Untuk menjadi bagian dari DBS ini memerlukan perjalan yang panjang dan berliku... diawali dengan keingintahuan tentang status DBS dalam pandangan hukum islam, sesudah mendengar langsung dari pimpinan DBS, lalu membaca fatwa MUI kodya Bandung, diskusi bersama Prof.DR.KH.Miftah Faridl ketua MUI Bandung, dilanjutkan diskusi bersama DR.Syafii Antonio yang kita kenal sebagai pakar ekonomi syariah, maka diputuskan bergabung. Dengan niat sebagai upaya membantu membuka lapangan kerja bagi masyarakat luas dalam situasi ekonomi yang sedang sulit, membantu membina agar member semakin meningkat keimanannya dan bersinergi untuk memberdayakan dhuafa dengan zakat infak shodaqoh. Bagi siapapun yang akan bergabung, silakan luruskan niat, dan jalani dengan sungguh-sungguh di jalan Allah SWT dan bila sudah dititipi rizki berbagilah dengan sesama. Terimakasih. AA Gym
DARI SEKIAN BISNIS YANG SAYA JALANI, DBS LUAR BIASA DAHSYAT PERKEMBANGANNYA...
Bpk M. Rachmatulloh, S.Pd, seorang guru sekolah yang telah sukses menjalankan bisnis ini. Kurang dari dua tahun beliau telah mampu mambangun sebuah rumah mewah, membeli 2 mobil mewah, mampu menghajikan kedua orang tua dan beliau juga telah berangkat Umroh dari reward yang diapat. "Dari sekian bisnis yang saya jalani, DBS benar-benar luar biasa dahsyat perkembangannya. Sekitar 1 Millyar lebih income telah saya raih dari bisnis ini.
INGAT..!! Kita TIDAK punya pilihan lain untuk SUKSES di bisnis apapun, KECUALI mulailah saat ini juga... Bukan NANTI, SEKARANGLAH saatnya... SUKSES bukan siapa yang pertama kali bergabung, tapi siapa yang paling cerdas dalam menjalankan strategi marketingnya. Di bisnis ini TIDAK ada yang GAGAL, yang ada hanyalah BERHENTI berjuang... JANGAN anda tunggu keadaan merubah nasib anda... Ayo raih segala impian untuk membahagiaan orang-orang yang kita cintai. Jika biaya untuk bergabung sama, PASTIKAN anda bergabung dengan yang dapat memberi anda pasilitas lebih dalam menjalankan bisnis ini. Go Freedom..." Rahmatullah, S.Pd (Gold Entrepreneur)
"Kemerdekaan adalah hak segala bangsa!" Merdeka dalam berkarya, Merdeka dalam menentukan pilihan dan merdeka dalam meraih Harapan. Harapan untuk hidup layak, Harapan untuk meraih impian dan harapan untuk sejahtera agar dapat berbagi pada sesama. Saatnya kita bangkit dan bergandeng tangan untuk negara yang kita cintai, lepaskan sikap ketergantungan pada bangsa lain untuk mampu hidup mandiri. Semuanya ada di sini......salah satunya sebuah karya intelektual anak bangsa dengan melahirkan sebuah sistem yang berbasis pada pergerakan ekonomi kerakyatan untuk meraih kesejahteraan secara makro. DBS solusi tepat yang patut kita ikuti tanpa ada interpensi diri. BERSATULAH...saudaraku, selagi kita masih bernafas di bumi ini, raih harapan selagi masih ada kesempatan buat kita. Wassalam, -Iwan Fals-
DBS PEMBERDAYAAN MASYARAKAT
Tujuan utama yang saya inginkan mengikuti dbs ini adalah pemberdayaan supaya berdaya, semangat bekerja keras & mandiri. Diharapkan menjadi jaringan yang saling menopang, senasib sepenaggungan & setara. Semoga bisnis ini terus berkembang maju memberdayakan saudara-saudara kita warga negara indonesia tercinta. Semoga Allah Swt, Tuhan YME meridhoi setiap usaha & kerja keras kita. Amin.
Wakil Bupati Pati – Jateng
Bisnis ini memang bagus bagi yang sibuk, nggak punya waktu, dan merasa gaptek dengan internet. Kok mereka bisa sukses?
Inilah rahasia kami. Semua dijalankan secara otomatis lewat internet. Mesin otomatis kami siap mengembangkan bisnis dbs anda secara terus menerus 24 jam per hari, setiap hari, selamanya.
Sekalipun anda sedang tidur, atau nggak melakukan apa-apa! Dikerjakan
secara professional dengan sistem otomatis.
Ambil posisi secepatnya, sebelum anda gigit jari!
Salam Sukses, Go Freedom,
Ratno Adi S - 0817 99 323 69
Thursday, December 3, 2009
During the Promotion Period (as defined below), download the PayPal WishList application on Facebook (“PayPal WishList”), create your own PayPal WishList, and we will pay $1 USD into your PayPal account. In order for us to pay you the amount you earned pursuant to this Promotion, you will need to provide us with your PayPal email address via the PayPal WishList. To submit the PayPal email address you would like linked to your PayPal WishList, go to the home page of the PayPal WishList at www.paypalwishlist.com and click the link below to the 'submit your email address' in the upper left side of the page.
In addition, share the PayPal WishList with your friends via Facebook, and for each friend who downloads and creates his or her own PayPal WishList from your invitation, we will pay you an additional $1 USD (up to the maximum total sum of $100 USD per PayPal account).
This Promotion begins at 00:00:01 Singapore Standard Time (“SST”) on November 16th, 2009 and ends at 23:59:59 SST on December 31st, 2009 ("Promotion Period").
In order to qualify for this Promotion, you must:
1. successfully complete registration for a new PayPal account within the Promotion Period or already have an existing PayPal account prior to the Promotion Period;
2. submit to PayPal via the PayPal WishList and within the Promotion Period, the email address to which your PayPal account is linked;
3. be at least of 18 years of age, and have a PayPal account with a valid registration address in relation thereto located in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia or Singapore (“Eligible Countries”);
4. have a PayPal account in Good Standing, with current contact information throughout the Promotion Period. In order for an account to be deemed in Good Standing as that term is used herein, the account must not have a hold status and/or be suspended or past due as of December 31st, 2009; and
5. complete the downloading of the PayPal WishList, and use the same to create a PayPal WishList, within the Promotion Period.
You will be entitled to $1 USD for your own PayPal WishList, plus an additional $1 USD per friend who uses your invitation to create his or her own PayPal WishList, provided your friend has a PayPal account. Each person is only entitled to create one (1) PayPal WishList. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event your friend receives more than one invitation, only the person whose invitation is used to create the former’s PayPal WishList, will be entitled to the $1 USD.
If you reside outside of the Eligible Countries, you may be permitted to download the PayPal WishList; however, you will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion. Additionally, you will not be entitled to receive an additional US$1 or cash back for those PayPal WishLists created by a person(s) outside of the eligible countries, even if the sum stating ‘you’ve earned’ on your Facebook page may indicate otherwise. This means that at the end of the Promotional Period, you may be entitled to less earnings than stated on the ‘you’ve earned’ counter on your Facebook page.
You may receive up to the maximum total sum of $100 USD, through this Promotion.
How Prizes will be Awarded
You will be notified by PayPal no later than February 28th, 2010, via email or any other method as PayPal may from time to time determine, of how much you have earned.
Prizes will be credited to your PayPal account as per your submission to PayPal via the PayPal WishList, no later than February 28th, 2010. If you do not provide us with this, we will not be able to deposit your earnings. To submit the PayPal email address you would like linked to your PayPal WishList, go to the home page of the PayPal WishList at www.paypalwishlist.com and click the link below to the 'submit your email address' in the upper left side of the page. Any cash prizes to be paid to your PayPal account, will be credited in the currency as set out herein and currency conversion fees (if applicable) or any other related fees, will be borne solely by you.
In the event of any unclaimed or unaccepted Prize(s), PayPal may in its sole discretion decide on the disposal of the said Prize(s). For cash prizes paid to your PayPal account, you would have to log into your PayPal account within 30 days of payment, to accept the prize. If you do not claim this within the 30 day period, the amount will be returned to PayPal.
Don't Miss it for join, reach $100.
click here for join
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Until recently this market was driven by the CDMA players, namely Qualcomm, serving large CDMA markets such as the US, where the E911 mandate stipulates the use of location-based technologies in handsets, and in countries like Korea and Japan where demand for location-enabled services is higher than in other regions.
More recently, large handset vendors such as Nokia have put their weight behind GPS and are now ramping up shipments across Europe in response to rising demand for GPS applications.
We expect growth to slow in the near term in the US, Korea and Japan, where we already see good levels of GPS device penetration. Although other markets such as Western and Eastern Europe as well as China and India start from lower overall penetration, they will grow significantly in the early period.
By the end of the forecast period Western Europe will be the largest market for GPS-enabled mobile devices, shipping 145.8 million in 2012. This is driven by the ambitions of the handset vendors rather than operator-led services. North America remains a large market, with 113 million shipments in 2012. Asia-Pacific also remains a large market, with 106 million GPS devices shipped, but China/India is close on its heels with 100 million devices.
The clearest indicators of GPS support in future handsets are the following:
• Qualcomm chipset – GPS is already an entrenched feature of a majority of Qualcomm chipset designs (which has had to support the technology widely in order to meet the US emergency services mandate) and does not accrue a significant uplift to the device bill of materials (BOM) cost due to Qualcomm’s handset market share. While Qualcomm’s GPS is not, as yet, always switched on by its handset OEM licensees, our enquiries suggest that activated GPS will reach near saturation in all but the lowest-end Qualcomm-based devices by the end of the forecast period. Qualcomm’s domination of CDMA technology means this has a profound effect on the penetration of GPS in markets where CDMA is widespread.
• High-end operating system (OS) – the desire of OEMs to make GPS data available to a range of device applications and services (there is little point in offering the capability without it) creates a close correlation between high-end OSs and GPS capability. This is especially true of Windows Mobile-based devices, where GPS is already commonplace (a large proportion of 3G Windows Mobile devices also use Qualcomm chipsets) and looks set to head for near saturation by the end of the forecast period. GPS functionality is also a key attribute for Apple’s iPhone roadmap and on future Android-based devices, where much of the functionality is predicated on the availability of accurate location information. Symbian and BlackBerry OS-based devices will also feature a high penetration of GPS, the former being driven by high volumes from Nokia in particular.
Outside of these two cases, GPS integration on mobile handsets will be considerably more piecemeal and less predictable, with few OEMs canvassed able to provide a clear roadmap.
However, some pointers to adoption are available.
• Nokia’s intention to extend support for location awareness across its portfolio of devices based on its mid-range Series 40 platform. While Nokia expects to ship around 35 million GPS-enabled devices in 2008, the vast majority of these will have been built on its Symbian-based S60 platform. However, the company expects penetration of GPS across the handset market to ramp up at a similar rate to camera functionality and music playing capability before it – i.e. extremely rapidly.
• Local devices for Japanese and Korean markets – operator demands for highly customized or bespoke handsets at the cutting edge of technology result in capabilities that are considered elsewhere to be high end achieving rapid penetration of the installed base in the Japanese and Korean markets. GPS is a clear beneficiary of this modus operandi in these countries, which also have emergency services mandates, albeit less rigorously enforced than in the US.
Tony Cripps and Michele Mackenzie, principal analysts
By Tony Cripps and Michele Mackenzie/Ovum
Source : http://www.telecomasia.net
Monday, October 19, 2009
So far we know the information; we only know the Network Operators are using the fiber optic cable, conventional cable or radio waves as transmission media for carry the voice or data communications.
We know that media is sometimes often obstacle by some soil excavation permit such a difficult to get permission / expensive cost because of the areas full by building and also difficulty when using a radio frequency.
We can use the Optical Wireless as solution but the Optical Wireless there is no one solution that we can use it absolutely can replace that media (fiber optic, conventional cable or radio).
In the Optical Wireless we use the laser through the medium of air. But in the fiber optic cable the laser through the medium of fiber for transmission.
Optical Wireless Methods is very effective in terms of installation and cost if we use in urban areas with storey buildings and are well-organized and orderly administration of his city. With the Wireless Optical we can send the data / video or sound within bandwide up to 1.25 Gbps, depending on the application in use. But the method remains have some weakness of the limited mileage because of the influence of the fog / smoke and rain intensity. Maximum distance is 5 km with sunny weather and the straight is not obstructed. For conditions in
Proximity to urban areas is very pretty and will be able to save costs.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
The Earthquakes are currently everyone talking about it because at more time hit
But here I will share about the method for anticipation of the coming earthquake. Using some tool or material within simple make it and just to warning / alarm the people in the house or building to get out of the building immediately. It is a tool is not precision, like as Seismograph or other equipment that is owned by BMG and other related departments in detecting earthquakes.
Let's make a simple tool, easy and cheap as a warning / alarm earthquake.
- Pendulum metal
- Ring / barrier metal
Battery/ other current source for buzzer
- Board to place the pendulum and the others
Pendulum swing if there have vibration / earthquake signal and it will touch the ring / metal barrier which all the material are connected with the DC voltage or other source and it will turn on a buzzer as ALARM or WARNING.
It’s a simple and easy tool /method, hopefully or more benefit for all people
Thursday, October 15, 2009
In this time we will share to you about other method for installing the fiber optic or conventional cable.
What is the advantage using this methods?
- “JETTING” permits an even distribution of pushing forces along the whole length of the cable.
- Due to the absence of traction forces, heavy friction forces occurring in bends with conventional installation methods are avoided.
- Due to its simplicity, maximum safety for both the operating staff and the cable is ensured.
- Cost savings on infrastructure and work force increase the daily installation rates and reduce the on-site working time.
What can we get on the work site using this method?
- “JETTING” permits the installation of very long uninterrupted sections of cable (1000 to 3000 m) without traction armoring.
- Cables can be directly installed through several intermediate chambers without manual intervention to the cable itself.
- The straightness of the course is no longer a constraint, the protection duct can be buried directly.
- Subducting operations are possible (simultaneous installation of several subducts) without disturbing the bunching of conductors in the main duct.
- The daily installation rate can be kept regular, whatever the nature and the complexity of the cable route.
- Cables can be changed easily and simply by coupling the new cable to the old one.